Frequently Asked Questions
About the Course
- $1295 USD per session, plus the cost of shipping the manual.
- Shipping costs for the manual are as follows:
- US: $58 USD
- CDN: $34 USD
- INTERNATIONAL: $100 USD
Length of time permitted for the course
- 16 hours in total, this leaves you with enough time to watch the course twice. You can login any day, at any time to view the course
How To Register
- You can register online through the purchase and registration portal here. Or you can call us at 1-877-372-7625 and register over the phone.
How to obtain proof of completion
- Upon completion of each session you will be prompted to print a “Certificate of Completion” which will have your name and completion date.
- To obtain Continuing Education documentation, please contact our office at 1-877-372-7625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I login/start?
- As soon as your payment has been processed you will be able to login and start the course. You will then have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I login?
Go to http://22.214.171.124/Rondeau Seminars/. Enter the user name and password you created when you purchased the course. Please contact technical support if you have lost your username or password.
What do I do if I Cannot Login?
- Make sure that you have correctly entered your username and password
- Check to see if you have enabled cookies. Cookies are required to login and access
Ensure that Java Script is enabled.
- Contact technical support if your username and password are no longer valid.
Operating system and browser
You will need to use a computer with audio and at least 512K of RAM memory.
- On a Windows computer you can use Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above or Firefox 1.0 and above.
- On a Macintosh computer you can use Firefox 1.0 and above.
- The Browser must have 128-bit security, cookies enabled and Java Script enabled.
Flash and Acrobat Reader
You will need Flash and the Acrobat Reader to run the course. Flash and the Acrobat Reader provide a rich, interactive experience.
- Check here to see if you have Flash installed. Click here to install Flash.
- Click here to view a sample Acrobat document. If you do not see the sample document, click here to install Acrobat Reader.
How do I launch the course?
You can launch the course by following these steps:
- Go to http://126.96.36.199/Rondeau Seminars/
- Login by entering your username and password.
- After you login you will automatically go to the welcome page.
- Click on the "My Courses" button. You will see a list of courses.
- Click on the launch button next to the appropriate course. The course will be launched in a popup window.
Where can I get technical support?
- Send your questions via email to email@example.com. The support personnel will usually respond within 24 hours.
- Call toll free: 877-372-7625 ext 406 between 9 AM and 5 PM, Mon-Thur.
9-2pm Fri, EST Time.